UNIT NINE Sweat Pack
I’m the ideal partner if you are travelling for work, want to train whilst on holiday, train at home or are short on time and can't get to a gym, but you want to stay fit and work up a sweat!
Your sweat gear comes in a fancy neoprene bag, making it easy to pack, no matter how light you travel, so NO EXCUSES!
The pack contains:
- Neoprene carry bag
- Set of 3 mini bands (3 levels of resistance)
- Long resistance band
- Skipping rope
- Trigger point ball
- 3 workouts created by Sarah Boulazeris, strength coach and personal trainer in each pack and available for download on the link below
Wipe each piece of gym gear down to clean and place back in bag away from exposure to the sun.
DO NOT USE MINI BANDS OR RESISTANCE IF YOU HAVE A LATEX ALLERGY
- Always seek professional advice before performing any physical activity.
- Use your gym gear only as intended.
- Always inspect your product for signs of wear/nicks and tears before every use. If any, do not use.
- Perform exercise in a slow and controlled manner, rest regularly and make sure you stay hydrated.
Love my sweat pack!! I missed out on this item at a charity auction so had to jump straight online and purchase one for myself! It is a great pack that is so lightweight and travels with me! This combined with my Unit Nine mat means I can have a brilliant workout at home and it has everything you need!! The name says it all!! You’ll definitely sweat using this pack and workouts!!